A funny guy who:
- loves to write about his travels (and travails?)
- knows a thing or two in programming (and can’t live a life without internet)
- naturally quiet, introvert (but has learned how to pretend to be an extrovert)
- loves to eat, cook and wash dishes (but ain’t a house-band yet)
- doesn’t like contact sports (but loves games with a net in the middle)
- independent (and puts his family on top of the list)
- loves to listen to music (but can’t remember the song’s name nor the artist, let’s not even go to the lyrics! )
- loves to watch movies (but doesn’t care who the director is)
- loves to sing (his bathroom never complains!)
The countries he has been to are:
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
- Germany (does a stopover count? 😀 )
- South Korea
and there are 193 UN-listed countries in the world. I’ve only been to 10% of them!
He is currently looking for Spanish-speaking friends to learn more about the lenguaje. 🙂
He is lucky to earn his master’s degree in business ERP and bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Favorite motto: Happiness is only real when shared.